To submit an offer electronically, please fill out the form below. Please note we receive an average of 5 offers per day. We ask for you to understand should the seller choose not to counter or choose your offer.
We update the MLS status instantly and respond to accepted offers immediately. There is no need to call us for status. If your offer does not adhere to the following required documents, your offer will experience delays or may not be submitted to the seller.
If your offer does not include the following required documents, your offer will either not be submitted or have delays in getting submitted.Check List:
- Legible California Residential Purchase Contract (preferably typed)
- Copy of Earnest money deposit check (minimum 3% of the purchase price, if cash 10%)
- Proof of Funds (for down payment)
- Pre-approval letter from Preferred Lender listed in the MLS (see Memo from DRE Commissioner regarding required cross-approvals: click here)
- Our Sellers do not accept digital sinatures. Do Not Use DocuSign. (Applies to REO & Short Sale sellers only)